You've built a large flow and now want to locate a specific point but you can't remember what you labelled it! Sound familiar?
How to search
1. Click the search field in the top right hand corner of the editor
2. Enter a few keywords for the point that you are looking for, this could be either:
- an extract of text from your document
- the question you see appear in the interview
- or the labels that were entered when creating the point
3. Once you have found the point that you are wanting to edit, click the point in the search field to navigate to it in the editor.
Understanding search results
When you search for something, you will see:
- the point type icon e.g. paragraph, section or table cell
- the point label
- the context of the searched-for term in the body of the point (if it is found.)