Client Acquisition Bot's give your potential client the best experience to engage with you. By asking for the email address at the right time you are able to build trust and then provide the single next action they should take in their journey.
To set up a Client Acquisition Bot:
- Create the questionnaire using conditions to set the client's result.
- Design your result and call to action using a Description and single call-to-action Task.
- Add a question to ask for the email address and publish the bot as anonymous.
Publishing your Client Acquisition Bot
To ensure your new bot can get you potential clients, you need to make sure you have:
- An email question with the 'Interviewee identifier' toggle enabled and the answer set to the 'email' answer type.
- 'Allow anonymous' enabled in your publishing settings.